All Summer RIM Participants must complete the (6) forms below.
- International Trips: Forms #1-4 are due May 1st and #5-6 are due June 1st.
- Domestic Trips: All forms are due May 1st.
- Custom Trips: Do not use this page. Your group will have a customized webpage, usually realimpact.com/groupname.
- Team Covenant – Includes RIM’s Statement of Faith, Code of Conduct, etc. Requires parent signature if under age 18.
- Passport Upload – Requires a color scan of your valid Passport.
- Insurance Verification – Requires policy number from your domestic health insurance.
- Medical Form – May require you to receive vaccinations before submission, see your Acceptance Packet for details.
- Domestic Travel Info – Read this before booking your travel. Then come back and submit your itinerary.
- Notarized Consent Form (International) – Download, print, notarize, and mail to RIM, PO Box 1532, Gainesville, GA 30503.
*Notarized Consent Form (Domestic) – Use this form instead if participating on our New York City Urban Immersion Trip.
Note: If you purchase international insurance through MissionSafe, you do NOT need to include international insurance policy numbers on the Notarized Consent Form. RIM will automatically have the numbers. However, if you use another provider, you need to list the numbers.
Still have questions? Don’t be overwhelmed…
Give RIM a call at 1-800-774-6746 between 9am-5pm EST, Monday to Thursday or email GoInfo@realimpact.com.