All Summer RIM Participants must complete the (4) forms below.
- International Trips: Forms #1-2 are due May 1st and #3-4 are due June 1st.
- Domestic Trips: Forms #3-4 are due May 1st. (You do not need to do forms #1-2.)
- Custom Trips: Do not use this page. Your group will have a customized webpage, usually realimpact.com/groupname.
- Passport Upload – Requires a color scan or photo of your valid Passport.
- International Insurance Purchase Form – Purchase the required international health insurance.
- Domestic Travel Info – Read this before booking your travel. Then come back and submit your itinerary.
- Notarized Consent Form (International) – Download, print, notarize, and mail to RIM, PO Box 1532, Gainesville, GA 30503.
*Notarized Consent Form (Domestic) – Use this form instead if participating on our New York City Urban Immersion Trip.
Note for international travelers: If you purchase international insurance through MissionSafe, you do NOT need to include international insurance policy numbers on the Notarized Consent Form. RIM will automatically have the numbers. However, you DO need to include the company and policy number of your regular domestic health insurance on the Notarized Consent Form.
Still have questions? Don’t be overwhelmed…
Give RIM a call at 1-800-774-6746 between 9am-5pm EST, Monday to Thursday or email GoInfo@realimpact.com.