September 1st to August 1st
- Develop your teamwork and leadership abilities
- Invest personally in RIM’s local community
- Venture overseas to the international mission field
- Establish life-long connections with other interns
At Real Impact Missions, we believe that lives always change when you reach the world one relationship at a time. From discipling at-risk kids to working with the homeless, you will learn to make a difference right where you are in a local community. At the same time, you’ll help prepare hundreds of individuals to proclaim the Gospel overseas. In fact, you’ll join some of them as you help lead a two-week international mission trip during the summer months!
All along the way, the RIM Internship empowers life-long connections with other interns. Real Impact Missions understands that there are lessons to be learned in the midst of a good time so we help you cultivate these relationships through experiences as diverse as adventure trips, ropes courses or hanging out over coffee.
The RIM Internship also offers you time and space to pull away from normal life and seek the face of God in a deep and intimate way. Dynamic Bible studies, challenging discussions, leadership development training and educational classes on world missions will pave the road to your personal transformation.
For 11 months, this internship focuses on you-the individual-and helps you explore, develop and define who God created you to be and what callings He has placed on your life.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Average Week in the Life of an Intern…
- 3 Days working at Real Impact Missions HQ
- 1 Day volunteering with a local church
- 1 Day of outreach in the community
- Various classes on missions, leadership and character development
- One-on-one mentoring with a full-time missionary
- Life-long relationships with your intern class