We need YOU to lead teams!
We’re looking for a few small-minded people. People who know what it means to have tunnel vision. ‘Cause when you focus on what’s in front of you, you suddenly see what matters. You see things that normally would’ve slipped by. Things that are key to cultivating real growth in the lives of your team members. Key to engaging the hearts of the individuals you’ll meet on the mission field.
When you’re someone who can THINK SMALL, you know what it means to lead by example. You practice what you preach. You listen for that still, small voice that provides encouragement, strength and guidance. There are a lot of challenges waiting for you out there, but if you THINK SMALL, BIG things will happen!
Every year, RIM needs people like you to volunteer as Mission Advisors and Team Leaders for our trips. We’re looking for servant-minded individuals with high-level organization, communication and problem-solving skills who love the Lord and want to invest deeply in our teams. Consider these amazing leadership opportunities…
- Age 18+
- Entry-level position
- No previous experience required
- Desire to gain leadership skills or to qualify for higher RIM leadership positions
- Work under the guidance of Team Leaders
- Responsible for 5-8 participants
- Disciple small groups
- Facilitate daily evangelism
- Lead free day adventures
- Assist with critical ministry functions
- Learn from RIM’s veteran leaders
- Age 21+
- Mid-level position
- Experienced leaders of proven character
- Provide motivation, direction, support and accountability for 25-30 team members
- Work with a co-Team Leader, under the guidance of Project Directors
- Oversee team safety
- Guide daily ministry experiences
- Learn how to create and implement strategies for world evangelism
- Learn how to disciple and mentor teams
- Click the green apply button
- Then choose Leader as your application type
- Pay your application fee
- Email a pastor’s recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a phone interview
(Team Leader applicants only)
- Receive an invitation to RIM’s
Leadership Candidate Camp
Note: Team Leaders will be pre-selected before camp. Mission Advisors will be chosen during camp and announced on July 3rd.