Immerse yourself in a world of active volcanoes, natural hot springs, ancient ruins and breath-taking lakes. Then go a little deeper. Discover the unprecedented numbers of Guatemalan students searching for meaning and purpose in their lives.
Come alongside RIM’s ministry partners as they target Ciudad Quetzal, an area with more than 22,000 public school students. This district faces significant challenges: broken homes, alcoholism, drug abuse, teen pregnancy, low employment and poverty, but the transformation has already begun… Join our team and help win an entire generation for Christ!
- Share Gospel presentations in schools
- Teach English to high school classes
- Partner with parents for community development projects
- Lead campus Bible studies for teachers
- Visit homes and help with feeding programs
- Climb an active volcano and roast marshmallows over its steam vents
- Barter at native Indian markets on your way to the beach
- Explore ancient Mayan ruins in between ministry sites
- Sip coffee and buy souvenirs in the quaint cobblestone village of Antigua
2017 Guatemala Trips
|July 1-15 (2 weeks) - $1,995||Closed|
First Look at Guatemala
Our ministry partners love the way RIM does ministry. They’re requesting several more teams over the next five years so they can preach the Gospel in every public high school in Guatemala! Check out their video and see how the Bible is affecting public schools…
Click each of the photos below to learn more about RIM’s work in Guatemala…