Connect. Target. Share.
Against a backdrop of active volcanoes, natural hot springs and ancient ruins, RIM teams will quickly discover the unprecedented numbers of Guatemalan students searching for purpose in their lives. We will work with local churches to target schools in Ciudad Quetzal, an area with 22,000 students who face broken homes, alcoholism, drug abuse, teen pregnancy and poverty.
Over the last few years, we’ve watched these students begin to encounter Jesus, and we’ve seen that teaching the Bible in schools can change lives. Our teams help local pastors take it to the next level and reach even more students. Share your faith and help win a whole generation for Christ!
- Partner with local churches for community outreach
- Share Gospel presentations in 3-5 schools each day
- Lead campus Bible studies for teachers
- Visit poor families, distribute food and share Jesus
- Work on community development projects
- Assist with mobile medical clinics
- Hike an active volcano and roast marshmallows at the top
- Try your skill for bartering at native Indian markets
- Sip coffee and shop for souvenirs in historic Antigua
2018 Guatemala Trips
|JUNE 30 to JULY 14 (2 Weeks) - $1,895||Individuals/Groups||APPLY|
|JUNE 30 to JULY 28 (1 Month) - $1,895||Individuals/Groups||APPLY|
|JULY 14 to 22 (1 Week) - MEDICAL TRIP $2,095||Individuals||APPLY|
|CUSTOM TRIP - $1,795+||Groups of 20+ Only||QUOTE|
First Look at Guatemala
Our ministry partners love the way RIM does ministry. They’re requesting several more teams over the next five years so they can preach the Gospel in every public high school in Guatemala! Check out their video and see how the Bible is affecting public schools…
Click each of the photos below to learn more about RIM’s work in Guatemala…