ONE heart. ONE mind. ONE body.
Tangibly care for the people of Belize through the work of RIM’s medical team. Treat more than 1,000 patients in just one week! This summer, we’ll partner with local churches to serve those who have no regular access to medical care. Join us as a doctor, dentist, nurse, health care professional, medical student or a servant-minded team member.
You’ll experience four days of mobile medical clinics, each in under-served communities, often where people have no access to medical care. We setup our clinics each day in churches, schools, or parks. Midweek we break for an adventure day together, exploring the majesty of Belize and the Caribbean. Join us as we embark on a journey to bring healing to the people of Belize!
- Triage – Nurses and translators work to take patient histories and do initial assessments
- Pharmacy – Pharmacists, nurses and volunteers fill prescriptions
- Surgery – Doctors, nurses and medical students perform outpatient procedures
- Vitals – Volunteers check height, weight, blood pressure, temperature, and sugars
- Treatment – Doctors and nurse practitioners treat illnesses and injuries, as well as do well-baby checks
- Eye Glass Clinic – Volunteers test vision and help determine correct level for glasses
- Prayer & Gospel – All volunteers and medical staff share Christ with each patient and pray for them and their families! We see many decisions to accept Jesus as well as patients who need healing, etc.
- Snorkel in the second largest barrier reef in the world
- Barter with local vendors for unforgettable souvenirs
2020 Mobile Medical Clinics - (Price includes international airfare from Miami)
|JULY 19-25 (1 Week) - $1,995||Individuals/Groups||Belize||APPLY
|JULY 1 to JULY 29 (1 Month) Dominican Rep + Belize Med - $2,695||Individuals/Groups||DR+Belize||APPLY
|CUSTOM TRIP - $1,795+||Groups of 20+ Only||Priced by location||QUOTE
First Look at the Medical Missions
Imagine yourself serving in an international clinic…
BONUS VIDEO: RIM International Medical Outreach