Check our adventurous urban submersion trip…
Expose your group–or yourself–to a rich variety of ministry opportunities in a culturally diverse urban area. The “tired, poor and huddled masses” that immigrated through Ellis Island 100 years ago have grown into more than 7 million people living in only 309 square miles. Rich and poor. Business people and homeless. Drug addicts and at-risk kids. Successful folks and lonely hearts. Walking down a single street leads to encounters with every race, religion and creed.
During your week-long short term mission trip, RIM will guide you through all 5 boroughs and challenge you to boldly share your faith with all kinds of people. Lost in the masses, many New Yorkers feel alone and insignificant. Come connect with those lost in the crowd. Introduce them to a God who notices them and genuinely cares!
- Build relationships with inner-city kids
- Lead Sidewalk Sunday School
- Volunteer in soup kitchens and clothing distribution centers
- Run mobile feeding programs for the homeless and underprivileged
- Prayer-walk at Ground Zero
- Share your faith!
- Ride 103-story elevator to the top of the Empire State Building
- Take a boat tour around New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty
- Explore Chinatown, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza and more…
2016 Urban Immersion Trips
|New York City, NY||June 10-17 (1 Week) - Individuals or Groups $795||APPLY|
|Atlanta, GA||Custom Dates Available for Groups||Call 1-800-77-GO-RIM|
|Chicago, IL||Custom Dates Available for Groups||Call 1-800-77-GO-RIM|
|Dallas, TX||Custom Dates Available for Groups||Call 1-800-77-GO-RIM|
|New York City, NY||Custom Dates Available for Groups||Call 1-800-77-GO-RIM|
|Seattle, WA||Custom Dates Available for Groups||Call 1-800-77-GO-RIM|
|Washington DC||Custom Dates Available for Groups||Call 1-800-77-GO-RIM|