Exotic elephants, tropical rain forests, floating markets and more…
Beneath its stunning natural splendor, an ominous darkness shrouds the Kingdom of Thailand. Countless young girls sold into prostitution and nearly 5 million more children trapped in forced labor. Proliferating crime and expanding drug networks. Less than 1% evangelical Christians. 60 million people who don’t know Jesus!
For more than a decade, RIM teams have worked to offer hope in the midst of suffering. Partnered with local pastors, we serve children at high-risk of being trafficked. Our teams share Jesus with them, teach them English and help meet their physical needs (fitting them for glasses and planting rice fields). Join our team for an expedition of light!
What You’ll Do
- Embark on tribal village outreaches
- Visit and encourage house churches
- Teach English with students of all ages
- Help girls rescued from trafficking
- Plant rice at a Christian girls home
- Prayer walk in ancient Buddhist temples
- Reach out to girls in the Red Light District
- Monk chat about life and faith in Jesus
- Read our Thailand blogs!
- Ride tropical elephants in the jungle
- Visit lively local markets and spectacular temple ruins
- Tour the rain forest on a bamboo river raft
2016 Thailand Trip
|JULY 1-29 (One Month) - $3,795||APPLY|