Due to the unfolding COVID-19 issue, the status of our Summer Mission Trips are uncertain at this point in time. We are continuing to evaluate government recommendations considering travel to all of our summer locations. If travel is regarded as unsafe to any of these locations, the trip may be postponed. Stay tuned for updates.
- Confirmed cases by Country: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Confirmed cases by U.S. States: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html