We need YOU to lead teams! We’re looking for a few adventurous people who desire to pour into others. You regularly participate in ministry and missions and want to share from your experiences. You aren’t afraid to GO because you’ve already been. This time, you will take others with you, and together you will go deeper.
If you’re ready to go deeper, you know what it means to lead by example. You see details and opportunities that other people miss. You practice what you preach. You listen for that still, small voice that provides encouragement, strength and guidance. You know how to cultivate lasting growth in the lives of your team members, and you’ve learned how to engage the hearts of the people you meet on the mission field. There are a lot of challenges waiting for you out there, but if you go deeper, incredible things will happen!
Every year, RIM needs people like you to volunteer as Mission Advisors and Team Leaders for our trips. We’re looking for servant-minded individuals with high-level organization, communication and problem-solving skills who love the Lord and want to invest deeply in our teams. If accepted, you will serve under the oversight of our amazing Project Directors. There are two different positions available in each country. Please read the qualifications below and choose the one that best suits you!
- Age 18+
- Entry-level position
- No previous experience required
- Desire to gain leadership skills or to qualify for higher RIM leadership positions
- Work under the guidance of Team Leaders
- Responsible for 5-8 participants
- Disciple small groups
- Facilitate daily evangelism
- Lead free day adventures
- Assist with critical ministry functions
- Learn from RIM’s veteran leaders
- Age 21+
- Mid-level position
- Experienced leaders of proven character
- Provide motivation, direction, support and accountability for 25-30 team members
- Work with a co-Team Leader, under the guidance of Project Directors
- Oversee team safety
- Guide daily ministry experiences
- Learn how to create and implement strategies for world evangelism
- Learn how to disciple and mentor teams
- Click the green apply button
- Then choose Leader as your application type
- Pay your application fee
- Email a pastor’s recommendation to email@example.com
- Complete a phone interview
(Team Leader applicants only)
- Receive an invitation to RIM’s
Leadership Candidate Camp
Note: Team Leaders will be pre-selected before camp. Mission Advisors will be chosen during camp and announced on July 3rd.