Develop. Teach. Care.
Journey to the largest unbroken stretch of sand on the planet, and experience the stark desert beauty where lions roar and elephants roam. Then take time to learn about the devastation caused by AIDS as well as the rapid decline of mainline churches. Join our team to develop young leaders, teach about HIV/AIDS prevention, care for orphans and encourage churches!
Our teams will partner with one of the largest NGOs in Botswana to support the critical work they are already doing throughout the country. If you’re looking for an experience that will challenge you from every angle–physically, spiritually, mentally–this is the trip for you! Your journey begins with 30+ hours of flight to Gabarone, followed by a 12 hour drive to your ministry location.
In the midst of the desert beauty, you’ll experience breath-taking landscapes and wildlife sightings alongside heart-breaking devastation and need. The adventurer in you will be called to see things through God’s eyes and to respond with open arms and a servant’s heart as your team stretches beyond your comfort zone into the extraordinary plan God has for your summer!
- Empower teen leaders through education and spiritual formation
- Deliver food and supplies to the elderly and disabled
- Assist with church planting and ministry development
- Host community activities and outreaches at the Life Center
- Teach about HIV/AIDS care and prevention in schools
- Love orphans who have lost their families to AIDS
- Barter for handmade treasures at tribal markets
- Explore the natural beauty of the Okavango Delta
- Encounter amazing wildlife on an African safari