ONE heart. ONE mind. ONE body.
Tangibly care fort he people of Guatemala through the work of RIM’s medical team. Treat more than 1,300 patients in just one week! This summer, we’ll partner with local churches to serve those who have no regular access to medical care. Join us as a doctor, dentist, nurse, health care professional, medical student or a servant-minded team member.
You’ll experience five days of mobile medical clinics, each in under-served communities, often where people have no access to medical care. We setup camp in churches, schools, parks and more, and we work from sunup to sundown each day. Midweek we break for an adventure day together, exploring the majesty of Guatemala. Join us as we embark on a journey to bring healing to the people of Guatemala!
- Triage – Nurses and translators work to take patient histories and do initial assessments
- Pharmacy – Pharmacists, nurses and volunteers fill prescriptions
- Surgery – Doctors, nurses and medical students perform outpatient procedures
- Vitals – Volunteers check height, weight, blood pressure, temperature, and sugars
- Treatment – Doctors and nurse practitioners treat illnesses and injuries, as well as do well-baby checks
- Eye Glass Clinic – Volunteers test vision and help determine correct level for glasses
- Prayer & Gospel – All volunteers and medical staff share Christ with each patient and pray for them and their families! We see many decisions to accept Jesus as well as patients who need healing, etc.
- Hike an active volcano and roast marshmallows at the top
- Try your skill for bartering at native Indian markets
- Sip coffee and shop for souvenirs in historic Antigua
2019 Mobile Medical Clinics
|JULY 20-28 (1 Week) - $2,095||Individuals||Guatemala||APPLY
|CUSTOM TRIP - $1,795+||Groups of 20+ Only||Priced by location||QUOTE
First Look at the Medical Missions
Imagine yourself serving in an international clinic…
BONUS VIDEO: RIM partners with American churches
“Humbling, thrilling, emotional, and 100% worth it!” Leslie, El Salvador ‘14
“A life changing, challenging, but rewarding experience. Your perspective on life will be forever changed.” Sam, Thailand ‘14