Prevent. Rescue. Restore.
RIM teams look beyond Thailand’s tropical array of elephants, exotic culture and temple ruins to see the 2.8 million women trapped in the sex industry, 5 million children enslaved to forced labor and 67 million people who need to meet Jesus. Join us as we use education and evangelism to overcome spiritual darkness with the light of Christ!
- Serve at homes for vulnerable children
- Red Light District trafficking outreach
- Facilitate English Camps at public schools
- Tribal village outreach
- Worship with and work alongside local churches
- Monk chat and prayer walk at Buddhist temples
- Plant rice or other crops to feed at-risk children
- Experience exotic elephants in the jungle
- Tour the rain forest on a bamboo raft
- Shop in one of the world’s largest night markets
- Visit elaborate Buddhist temples
2020 Thailand Trips - (Price includes international airfare from Miami)
|JULY 1-JULY 29 (1 Month) - $3,495||Individuals/Groups||APPLY
|CUSTOM TRIP (2 Weeks) - $2,795+||Groups of 20+ Only||QUOTE
Click each of the pictures below to learn more about RIM’s work in Thailand.