A land of mystery and intrigue, Uganda boasts many fascinating features…
Can you guess which statements below are true? Each set of 3 statements contains 2 truths and 1 lie. Find the lies and you’ll be well prepared to start sharing the Gospel in Uganda this summer!!
Trees, Roofs & Senior Citizens
- Legally, if you cut one down a tree in Uganda, you need to plant three more!
- Only women work to build mud huts. Men just install the roofs.
- The extensive elderly population of Uganda creates over-crowding issues.
Phones, Grasshoppers & The State of Oregon
- Ugandans say, “I need to make a short call” when looking for a phone booth.
- Ugandans honor special guests by presenting a pan fried grasshoppers to eat.
- 34.5 million people live in Uganda, but only 3.8 million live in Oregon though both spaces are the same size!
Check Your Answers
#3 – The elderly… Actually, Uganda is the youngest country in the world. Nearly 50% of the population is under age 14!
#1 – The bathroom… Use this saying to find a restroom without embarrassing your host
Now That You Know… GO!!
Uganda needs you – your passion, your faith, your talent! Real Impact Missions is offering a 4-week short-term missions opportunity this summer for high school and college students. You’ll work with orphans, share your faith in public schools, and encourage brand new church plants. Learn more about Uganda mission trips…
Request Our FREE Brochure and learn how you can make a difference in the lives of orphans this summer!