Mayan ruins, active volcanoes and breath-taking lakes…
And also an amazing opportunity to share your faith! In recent years, unprecedented numbers of Guatemalan students have responded to the Gospel. During spring break last year, more than 800 students accepted Christ, and this summer, over 1200 responded .
Short term mission trip participants talk about Jesus in one-on-one and small group settings and see genuine conversions. Afterwards, our partnership with Campus Crusade for Christ guarantees that these new believers receive follow up and discipleship!
Will YOU join us next summer?
Peter, from Tulsa, OK keeps going back to Guatemala. March 2016 will be his 4th RIM mission trip. Discover why he goes again and again…
Check Out Peter’s Video:
What You’ll Do
- Gospel presentations in schools
- Community development projects in impoverished barrios
- Relationship building with local families
- Campus Bible studies at universities
- Click here to read all of our Guatemala blogs!
Adventures You’ll Have
- Climb an active volcano and roast marshmallows over its steam vents
- Shop at native Indian markets and try your hand at bartering
- Checkout ancient Mayan ruins on your way between ministry locations
- Explore Antigua, a quaint cobblestone village near the base of Mt. Pacaya
2016 Guatemala Trips
|July 1-29 (1 month) - $2,295||APPLY|
|July 1-15 (2 weeks) - $1,795||APPLY|
Campus Crusade for Christ loves the way RIM does ministry and how it expands what they’re already doing. Recently they asked us to send them 70 short term mission trips so that they could preach the Gospel in every public high school in Guatemala!
Check Out This Video from Cru Guatemala:
Enjoy Our Photo Gallery: